Field of study: TRADITIONAL MEDICINE
Industry Code: 5720102
Training time: 18 months for high school graduates
Target students: High school graduates, junior high school graduates
TRADITIONAL MEDICINE TRAINING PROGRAM
About the program
The program will train trainees with knowledge and skills in traditional medicine; Having ethics and professional conscience; Have a sense of discipline and sense of responsibility before the health and life of patients; Be healthy and do not stop learning to improve.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be awarded with Intermediate Diploma and can continue to study in specialized programs or transfer to colleges and universities.
- presents the constitution, functioning and function of the human body in its normal state from the perspective of modern medicine and traditional medicine;
- Presentation of basic theories of Oriental medicine;
- Presents basic principles of traditional medicine diagnosis, treatment and prevention;
- Inheritance and use of methods, experience, medicine remedies with traditional medicine in the local people.
- Performing examination and treatment of some diseases and some common diseases in traditional medicine in combination with modern medicine;
- Traditional medical treatment including diagnosis of causes, diseases, organs, diseases by name of Ly, French, pharmaceuticals (when taking medicine); According to Ly, French, Kinh, and Black (when acupuncture massage) for appropriate treatment for each patient (dialectical treatise);
- Treatments such as acupuncture, acupressure, acupuncture, nursing practice, hospital practice (wound dressing, temporary fixation, injection, medical examination, puncture, indenture) ...;
- Taking care of patients and rehabilitation in the community by traditional medicine combined with modern medicine;
- Processing and producing some kinds of traditional medicine;
- Conducting and educating the people to rearing, planting, exploiting and using safe and reasonable plants, animals and raw materials for making drugs.
- Planning, organizing and evaluating traditional medicine activities in localities.
Capacity of autonomy and responsibility
- Practice according to the law, devoted to the cause of protection and care of human health.
- Respect and sincerely cooperate with colleagues, preserve and promote good tradition of the industry.
Graduates of the Medical School of Traditional Medicine have the capacity to work in medical establishments such as hospitals, traditional medicine hospitals, traditional medicine departments at district hospitals and city hospitals; Medical examination and treatment establishments in districts, commune, ward and township health stations, other health care establishments
The framework program for the medical sector is based on the medical program of the Ministry of Education and Training, issued together with Circular No. 19/2010 / TT-BGDDT dated July 05, 2010 of the Minister of Education. Education and Training. After completing the course, the trainees will be awarded with Intermediate Diploma with the title of Doctor.
With a desire to provide the society with highly qualified human resources in pharmacy, Van Hanh Medicine and Pharmacy School always takes the quality of training as the top priority. Upon completion of the course at Van Hanh Intermediate Medicine and Pharmacy, students will be awarded with Intermediate Pharmacist.
The food industry training program aims to provide a professional source of labor in processing and preserving food. During the study, students also have direct practical experience in enterprises, facilities to improve their experience and improve learning.