Field of study: Corporate accounting
Industry Code: 5340302
Training time: 18 months for high school graduates
Target students: High school graduates, junior high school graduates
CORPORATE ACCOUNTING TRAINING PROGRAM
About the program
The Business Accounting Intermediate Program equips learners with common background in economics and finance such as Economic Law, Enterprise Law, Corporate Finance, Taxation, Accounting. Industrial production, Administrative accounting and Practical accounting software.
At the end of the course, trainees will go to practice in enterprises, thereby helping them systematize and synthesize the knowledge they have learned so that they can first apply the research into reality and awareness. fully account the role of accounting, build the working style of accountants and practical skills, solve practical problems when leaving school.
After completing the program, learners will be awarded Intermediate Business Accounting degree and can transfer to college or university.
- Applying methods of recording, guiding and handling arising economic operations and bookkeeping system;
- To apply knowledge of law, socio-economic, financial and accounting auditing in the performance of assigned accounting operations;
- Application of accounting software for recording accounting records;
- Implement accounting reporting system;
- Dealing with issues arising in independent, honest, creative and accurate matters.
- Make vouchers, check classification and accounting vouchers;
- Use of accounting vouchers in general and detailed accounting;
- Prepare tax reports and financial reports;
- Using 2 to 3 accounting software;
- Analyzing the economic and financial aspects of enterprises.
Capacity of autonomy and responsibility
- Be independent, creative, honest and accurate when dealing with issues arising in the profession;
- Have the ability and skills to adapt to rapid changes and lifelong learning requirements.
After graduation, learners can work in agencies, companies, enterprises and enterprises with specialized accounting business.
The framework program for the medical sector is based on the medical program of the Ministry of Education and Training, issued together with Circular No. 19/2010 / TT-BGDDT dated July 05, 2010 of the Minister of Education. Education and Training. After completing the course, the trainees will be awarded with Intermediate Diploma with the title of Doctor.
With a desire to provide the society with highly qualified human resources in pharmacy, Van Hanh Medicine and Pharmacy School always takes the quality of training as the top priority. Upon completion of the course at Van Hanh Intermediate Medicine and Pharmacy, students will be awarded with Intermediate Pharmacist.
With the desire to provide the society with highly specialized human resources in traditional medicine, Van Hanh Medical School always takes the quality of training as the top priority. Upon completion of the program, students will be awarded a Doctor of Medicine degree in Traditional Medicine, with sufficient knowledge and skills to become a medical practitioner.
The food industry training program aims to provide a professional source of labor in processing and preserving food. During the study, students also have direct practical experience in enterprises, facilities to improve their experience and improve learning.