Field of study: PHARMACOLOGY
Industry Code: 5720201
Training time: 18 months for high school graduates
Target students: High school graduates, junior high school graduates
PHARMACOLOGY TRAINING PROGRAM
About the program
The Pharmacy Intermediate Program emphasizes practical skills and assists in learning the core curriculum, incorporating extracurricular activities, enabling learners to gain practical access, improve their knowledge, and provide opportunities. employment after graduation. The program includes:
- General knowledge: politics, informatics, foreign languages, law, physical education, national defense and security education, writing, reading medicine, botanical, analytical chemistry, communication - health education and health management organization.
- Expertise: Pharmaceutical, Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Medicine and Pharmacy, etc.
- Practical and professional internship and graduation are arranged separately to focus on professional skills training.
- Completion of the program, students are granted a diploma of Pharmacy Intermediate and can continue the program of transfer to college, university.
- Presentation of basic knowledge on chemical analysis, pharmaceutical plants, pharmaceuticals, pharmacology, technical processes in drug preparation, preservation of drugs and medical instruments, techniques for drug testing.
- Identify the needs, planning drug supply of the community where work.
- Apply the knowledge and techniques learned to participate in the activities of protection and health care community.
- To be capable of managing, preserving, storing and supplying medicines and distributing them at medical examination and treatment establishments and pharmaceutical business establishments strictly according to the technical process;
- Ability to produce a generic drug within the scope of assigned responsibility;
- Guiding patients and communities to use drugs safely, reasonably and efficiently;
- Guiding people to use medicinal herbs to make medicines;
- Participating in the implementation of health programs in the localities where they work according to their assigned tasks;
- Implement the law on protection of the people and professional regulations of the Ministry of Health;
- Have communication skills, communication counseling, health education for patients and the community. Capacity of autonomy and responsibility
- Practice according to the law, devoted to the cause of protection and care of human health.
- Respect and sincerely cooperate with colleagues, preserve and promote good tradition of the industry.
Learners after graduation can contribute to the work of people's health care such as: Implementing the pharmacy at the hospital such as the management of drug stores and distribution of drugs; To coordinate with the pharmaceutical business in drugstores, pharmaceutical companies; To work at medical establishments, drug production and trading establishments of the State, non-public establishments and the ability to transfer to colleges and universities.
The framework program for the medical sector is based on the medical program of the Ministry of Education and Training, issued together with Circular No. 19/2010 / TT-BGDDT dated July 05, 2010 of the Minister of Education. Education and Training. After completing the course, the trainees will be awarded with Intermediate Diploma with the title of Doctor.
With the desire to provide the society with highly specialized human resources in traditional medicine, Van Hanh Medical School always takes the quality of training as the top priority. Upon completion of the program, students will be awarded a Doctor of Medicine degree in Traditional Medicine, with sufficient knowledge and skills to become a medical practitioner.
The food industry training program aims to provide a professional source of labor in processing and preserving food. During the study, students also have direct practical experience in enterprises, facilities to improve their experience and improve learning.