To equip learners with insight into unsafe situations, to grasp some basic techniques, and then to have self-defense skills in situations of violence and violence; Van Hanh High School of Medicine and Pharmacy announces the registration of Safeguard classes as follows:
1. Subjects: Students, learners and learners who wish (hereinafter referred collectively to as learners).
2. Method of registration:
Students need to register directly at Training Department, Van Hanh Intermediate School of Medicine and Pharmacy, 302A Vuon Lai, Phu Tho Hoa Ward, Tan Phu Dist. HCM.
3. Time of registration:
From the date of announcement until the end of 21/4/2017 (During office hours, Monday to Saturday, 08:00 am to 12:00 pm, Afternoon: 13:00 to 17:00).
4. Tuition and incentive policies
– Tuition fee: VND 50,000 / 01 student.
– Preferential policy: Exemption of 100% tuition fee for Van Hanh Intermediate School of Medicine and Pharmacy.
Time, place and content of training
– Time: 01 day, 23/4/2017 (From 08h00 to 11h00, 13h30 to 17h00).
– Expected location:
Van Hanh Pharmacy and Medical College, 302A Vuon Lai, Phu Tho Hoa Ward, Tan Phu District, Ho Chi Minh City (registered number of less than 30 students);
Van Hien University, 613 Au Co St., Phu Trung Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC (registered number of over 50 students).
– Training content:
Skills in dealing with sudden falls;
Maneuverability, avoidance in attack situations;
Exit skills in dangerous situations (grabbing hair, threatening with knives …);
Simple and effective attacks and attacks for those who have never learned martial arts.
6. Teaching staff: Nguyen Huu Nhan – Young Taekwondo Coach of Ho Chi Minh City, Head of Phu Tho Taekwondo Club.
For more information, please contact:
Training Department – Van Hanh Medicine and Pharmacy School, 302A Vuon Lai, Phu Tho Hoa Ward, Tan Phu Dist. Ho Chi Minh.
Phone: 086. 2768. 499 – 0862.676.500.