Field of study: Nursing
Industry Code: 5720301
Training time: 18 months for high school graduates
Target students: High school graduates, junior high school graduates
The Nursing Intermediate Program emphasizes the skills of clinical practice, key learning combined with extracurricular activities, enabling learners to gain practical access to, improve their knowledge and bring about more Job opportunities after graduation.
NURSING TRAINING PROGRAM
About the program
The Nursing Intermediate Program emphasizes the skills of clinical practice, key learning combined with extracurricular activities, enabling learners to gain practical access to, improve their knowledge and bring about more Job opportunities after graduation. The program includes:
– General knowledge: politics, informatics, foreign languages, law, physical education, national defense – security, surgery – physiology, microbiology – parasites, pharmacology, nutrition , hygiene prevention, communication skills and health education, management and organization of health, nursing.
– Expertise: infection control; Caring for medical and surgical patients; Child health care; reproductive health, ….
– Practical and professional internship and graduation are arranged separately to focus on professional skills training.
Completion of the program, students are awarded Intermediate diploma with the title of Nursing and can continue the program of transfer to colleges and universities.
– Describe the basic structure, activity and function of the human body in normal and pathological conditions; Describe basic principles of nursing procedures;
– Describe the basic concepts, effects of drugs in the body, the use of essential drugs. At the same time know how to use traditional medicine, traditional medicine;
– Describe the structure and harmful effects of some microorganisms, common parasites and the relationship between microorganisms, parasites and health; major symptoms and preventive measures for medical, surgical, pediatric, obstetric and gynecological diseases and some common infectious diseases;
– Describe the professional characteristics and basic principles of nursing;
– Analysis of the impact of living environment on human health, measures to maintain and improve living conditions to protect and improve health;
– Analyze the psychological development of the patient, the patient’s family.
– Make a plan for the health care of patients according to the nursing process;
– The visits, examination and treatment of some common diseases and diseases;
– Some tips for home care and functional rehabilitation in the community;
– Carry out the technique of caring for patients according to specialties;
– Early detection and management of emergency cases at the grassroots level;
– Applying some traditional health care remedies to patients;
– To transfer in time the above-mentioned diseases in excess of the prescribed limit and the possibility of settlement at the grassroots medical establishments;
– Organizing the management and implementation of national health programs, detecting epidemics and fighting epidemics;
– Good communication and health education for patients in the hospital and community;
– Coordinate the implementation of primary health care, family planning, protection and improvement of public health.
– Practice according to the law, devoted to the cause of protection and health care of the people.
– Respect and sincerely cooperate with colleagues, preserve and promote good tradition of the industry
Capacity of autonomy and responsibility
– Practice according to the law, devoted to the cause of protection and care of human health.
– Respect and sincerely cooperate with colleagues, preserve and promote good tradition of the industry.
After graduation, the trainees are able to carry out the care of patients independently, in collaboration with other health care workers who contribute to the care of the human health. Graduates are able to work at public health facilities and private clinics, school clinics, companies and enterprises that are capable of transferring to colleges and universities.
Admissions secondary sectors
TECHNOLOGY OF FOOD PROCESSING AND PRESERVATION
MEDICAL TECHNIQUES ANALYSIS