About the program
The program will train trainees with knowledge and skills in traditional medicine; Having ethics and professional conscience; Have a sense of discipline and sense of responsibility before the health and life of patients; Be healthy and do not stop learning to improve.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be awarded with Intermediate Diploma and can continue to study in specialized programs or transfer to colleges and universities.
– Presents the constitution, functioning and function of the human body in its normal state from the perspective of modern medicine and traditional medicine;
– Presentation of basic theories of Oriental medicine;
– Presents basic principles of traditional medicine diagnosis, treatment and prevention;
– Inheritance and use of methods, experience, medicine remedies with traditional medicine in the local people.
– Performing examination and treatment of some diseases and some common diseases in traditional medicine in combination with modern medicine;
– Traditional medical treatment including diagnosis of causes, diseases, organs, diseases by name of Ly, French, pharmaceuticals (when taking medicine); According to Ly, French, Kinh, and Black (when acupuncture massage) for appropriate treatment for each patient (dialectical treatise);
– Treatments such as acupuncture, acupressure, acupuncture, nursing practice, hospital practice (wound dressing, temporary fixation, injection, medical examination, puncture, indenture) …;
– Taking care of patients and rehabilitation in the community by traditional medicine combined with modern medicine;
– Processing and producing some kinds of traditional medicine;
– Conducting and educating the people to rearing, planting, exploiting and using safe and reasonable plants, animals and raw materials for making drugs.
– Planning, organizing and evaluating traditional medicine activities in localities.
Capacity of autonomy and responsibility
– Practice according to the law, devoted to the cause of protection and care of human health.
– Respect and sincerely cooperate with colleagues, preserve and promote good tradition of the industry.
Graduates of the Medical School of Traditional Medicine have the capacity to work in medical establishments such as hospitals, traditional medicine hospitals, traditional medicine departments at district hospitals and city hospitals; Medical examination and treatment establishments in districts, commune, ward and township health stations, other health care establishments